The strategic goal of MA "DNIPROPETROVSK" LLC
The main goal is to ensure a high level of safety and regularity of flights, to meet the expectations of consumers interested in obtaining quality airport services in accordance with international and national requirements.
• To ensure a high level of flight safety and quality of service, through responsible compliance with state requirements and international standards of airport activities and ensuring the necessary level of staff competence;
• To Provide confirmation of compliance with the requirements of the Order of the State Aviation Service of Ukraine №849 "On approval of the Aviation Rules of Ukraine" Technical requirements and administrative procedures for certification of aerodromes ";
• To Continue reconstruction, modernization and re-equipment of airport infrastructure and equipment elements in order to ensure their operational suitability and compliance with certification requirements;
• Provide a systematic approach in assessing and optimizing the risks associated with the performance of flights in the context of construction work at the airport Dnipro;
• To Ensure the search for opportunities to increase the number of air carriers and expand the geography of flights to / from the international airport Dnipro;
• To Ensure the satisfaction of passengers and airlines is not lower than 80%.
The obligations assumes the management to ensure the implementation of established quality objectives
• Conducting regular inspections of flight safety and quality of services provided;
• Carrying out regular analysis of activities, consumer feedback, fulfillment of set goals and quality policy for continuing suitability;
• Ensuring risk management of production processes in order to prevent possible inconsistencies, adverse events and eliminate their causes;
• Ensuring compliance with certification requirements for the aerodrome and structural units of the enterprise;
• Providing the enterprise with resources for the implementation of established strategic goals and objectives;
• Preservation of the workforce and maintenance of conditions for a favorable psychological climate, training, professional development of staff and their motivation;
• Building mutually beneficial relationships with partners and customers based on trust and cooperation.